Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back in Time

D-Works Tees, BUM Green Pants, Ralph Lauren Bag, keds Sneakers

The king sun is out! So It's time for my grunge look. Will, It's been my favorite look even before I started LOOKBOOK.nu and grunge look is my first look there. ahahaha

So for my rest day I decide to achieve this look again coz I'm going to meet my college mates. I missed them so much since It's been awhile that we haven't seen each other. We stayed in my place and we ate a lot , talk a lot, play a lot and dance a lot. We all really had soo much fun! As in FUN FUN FUN!! ahahaha

Prior to that fun, I let my friend Carina Allison to took some photos of me for everyone to see grunge look at the parking lot. ahahaha! Hope you like it! 
 My Basic tips to get a grunge look; First, fold the sleeves of your tees outside to add more accent to your look.  Second, choose a checkered polo to tie in your waist. And lastly, Slim fit jeans without folding it is boring, but folding it outside is Chic.
But wait there's more, ahahaha! Your comments and suggestions will highly appreciated. 

4 comments:

  1. You have a great style. Amazing t-shirt and your hair :) I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ania! I greatly appreciate it! :)) Keep on posting! :)

      Delete
  2. love this look hun!! thanks for your comment, i'm following you now.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eimear! :) keep on posting!:)

      Delete