Sunday, August 12, 2012

Been looking for you babe!

Vertigo Checkered Polo, American Flag Tees, Bangkok Pull-up Jeans, Keds Sneakers  

Been looking for this American flag tees coz they were like vintage, and vintage are dear to my heart. And when I find one at mall, I hurriedly rushed to the cashier and paid it. HAHAHA! Been seeing a lot of it online before but nothing struck my taste since mostly it's in horizontal print.
Paired with my pull-up jeans and comfy sneakers, I proudly wore this American flag tees to meet my friends the following day when i bought it. Having lunch with then at Casa Verde turned to celebrate a despedida lunch since Gabby is going to Davao for a vacay and will celebrate it's kadayawan festival as well with her hubby and her cute son. Can't wait to be there soon but it's alright since Gabby promised us to bring lots of pasalubong and photos. ehehehe! Hope you like it.

12 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting me and for your lovely comment! i like your style too :) i'm following you on gfc now, please visit me too and see if you want to follow? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure not a problem!:)) keep on posting!:)

      Delete
  2. I so love it Blaire.. (Because I'm the one who take the pix)..hehehe But really your so good na.. Cant wait Gabby to be back for the pasalubong "DAVAO SIOPAO"..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmp selos ko..dapat kuyog ko!! hehehehe miss u blurry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back!!! siopao is waiting my loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Gabby! yum yum yum!ehehe:-*
      xoxo;)

      Delete
  5. i like this outfitteeey! very hip!

    JC
    juvettechrishamercado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JC! :) I'll check your Blog ASAP! :)

      Delete
  6. Awww I love your style, you're so cute!
    Taya xox

    ReplyDelete