Monday, June 16, 2014

Back to School






Giordano Denim Shirt, Forever 21 Men Snapback Hat, Converse Sneakers


Summer is slipping away rapidly and it’s time once again to note a new academic year. It is really exciting every time the school year starts to meet your old classmates from previous year and meet the new ones. And in order for me to complete this amazing school year is to keeping myself comfortable as well as fashionable. Because being comfortable is important specially if your in school. SO, I decided to wear my very comfy sneakers from Converse, Just for everyone to know that Converse is my favorite brand of sneaker because it is very comfy but still fashionable and it almost goes to every outfit that your wearing everyday. Slim-fit jeans, v-neck shirt, and denim shirt from Giordano and hap from Forever21 Men to add some statement on my look. Hope you like my back to school outfit.

9 comments:

  1. nice back to school outfit dear... =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great comfy look :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super nice outfit :)


    Check out my new post too :)
    The Girl Behind The Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look! new colorful post on my blog :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete