Friday, July 4, 2014

Los Angeles Boy





Forever 21 Sweatshirt, Bench Chinos, Vintage Sneakers

It's officially rainy season and sweaters come into play, good thing I have a very nice sweatshirt from Foverer 21 that keeps me warm. I love that sweatshirt because it works for anything that you pair it with and also for everyday use. Like,  it works for a weekend as well as for a day at the (somewhat laid-back) office. Speaking of office, yes! I wore that outfit in the office since it's raining and it is really cold. I choose to pair it with dark orange chinos from Bench to light up the outfit hehe and brown sneakers. Plus with a new hair cut, (pa-cute) smile, and a positive attitude. hehehe I hope you enjoy my new outfit post. 

6 comments:

  1. cool sweatshirt! ;)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...love that sweater

    raynfromthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dude, love the pictures and the items

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete