Friday, December 26, 2014

Year Ender




Topman Blazer, Fabulous Shop Online T-Shirt, Topman Skinny Jeans, Forever 21 Men Sneakers 

December would be one of my favorite month of the year because of the Christmas holidays. There are a lot of parties and exchanging gifts with family and friends and of course to celebrate's Jesus Christ birth. 
This party that I was attending is for the Teleperformance Annual Year-End Party that was held at the Cebu Grand Convention Center. I keep my style laid back casual in black and white to keep it minimalistic. It was a night of full of program and fun which the company provide to its employees each year. I was able to see my friends from LOB's chitchat a bit. Hahaha I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets make 2015 another fun, happy and stylish year. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your celebrations go great and loving the black on black on u! Merry Christmas!
    "The Odd Adventures of Caitlin Doyle" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete