Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Common Ground







John Lewis & Co Shirt, Asos Skinny Jeans, Nike Roshe One, G-Shock Black Watch

Hi all! Its been awhile since my last post and I'm very excited to be back in the game. I want to fill the few months of this year with good memories and I can't wait to celebrate the holiday season. Yehey! Speaking of holiday season, it is also the time of the year when we gain so much weight because there's a lot of party happening in this time of the year. From family reunion to our company party or just partying with friends, food are everywhere. We should not forget to exercise and lose those extra weight. And if your the type of person who is busy with work and too lazy to bring a large bag for your gym outfit I have a style idea for you. Lot of running shoes are stylish and minimalistic depend on your personal style and you can pair it with a casual shirt and jeans. So you can just bring your gym shirt and short without bring a huge bag for your running shoes and sneakers. But if you have a car that's no worries but if you don't that's a bit hustle. I hope you got some style ideas. Regards, Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment