Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Siquijor Photo Dairy Part 2






A video posted by McRon Neall (@mcronneall) on

 It's our day two in the majestic island of Siquijor and our itinerary for today is to visit all the tourists spots of the beautiful island of Siquijor. Every tourists spots that we've been too are amazing and it really shows that Siquijor worthy of our money. But my favorites is in Salagdoong beach resort when in experience for the first time doing a cliff jumping. I can't explain the feeling when I had my first jump because it's scary but worth the experience that's why I jump four times. Hahaha. That experience is one for the book and I promise to myself that it wouldn't be the last. I will make sure next year 2016 that I will travel and make more memorable life changing experience. I hope you enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment