Sunday, December 6, 2015

Siquijor Photo Travel Diary



It's been awhile since we plan for this trip  because we heard a lot about The majestic Island of Siquijor. We can never deny that there are a lot of nice beaches in the Philippines and Siquijor is one of them that's why Siquijor Island is part of my bucket list. As a certified beach addict I can really say that Siquijor is a great place for vacation because it's very quite so perfect to relax and just watch the sunrise and sunset. First day of our staycation we just spent our day walking in the seashores of Siquijor and you can see in the photos that we're really having fun. All I can say is that I will definitely go back to Siquijor. Now it's your time to go there and let me know. I hope you like my Siquijor photo diary. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment